Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vancouver Sun!










My mom phoned me at 730 this morning to tell me that HER friend called her to tell her about this... haha... so awesome!

Shortly after my best friend Amy called, to say it wasn't just a small pic of my cupcakes... then my husband called from school to say he just saw it and there was a pic of me too... so I ran out the door to the corner store and bought a few copies to see for myself!

Boy was I SHOCKED to see my hungry caterpillar front and center!! What a great day! It put a real spring in my step on my morning run, too! I was so hyper and excited the hour long run flew by.

Read the online version HERE! The story mentions some great new cupcake businesses that have opened up in the lower mainland!

Thanks so much Mia Stainsby for your interest in Coco Cake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment